How do I print or save a pattern from OliveKnits.com?
Modified on: Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 10:07 AM
See the following directions on how to print and/or save your pattern purchased from OliveKnits.com when using a mobile device (iPhone, Android, iPad, tablet, etc.)
Note: you may have specific settings in your device that influence what happens when a file is downloaded. Because of that, you can also send the file to your email if it's easier for you to access and print from there.
This example is given using the Chrome browser on an iPhone (iOS) —
- Go to your DOWNLOADS (https://www.oliveknits.com/my-account/downloads/)
- You may need to scroll to the right to see the DOWNLOAD column.
- Click the name of the file you want to print or save
It will look like this:
- Once clicked, the file should open in the window, then select the center icon (box with up arrow) to view options.
- Select print to print or save to files to save the pattern to your device for future reference.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.